No fine print. No minimum order amount.
Free Ground Shipping on all products within
the 48 contiguous states.
Mishimoto has released a revolutionary new radiator for the 1997–2004 Ford Mustang. The high torque generated by the Mustangs revealed a fatal flaw in the stock design, where the torquing chassis would cause the stock radiators to separate the end tanks from the cores. Utilizing a patented floating bracket system, this radiator was engineered to eliminate the issues found in the stock design while simultaneously adding cooling capacity and increasing efficiency. The new Mishimoto Mustang radiator is a direct fit and installs in about two hours with no cutting or trimming required. As with all our aluminum radiators, this Mustang radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- Direct fit for the 1997–2004 Ford Mustang 4.6L with manual transmission
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Perfect for use on the street or strip
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Utilizes patent-pending radiator stabilizer system which isolates the radiator from the chassis, eliminating the potential of chassis flex from impacting the integrity of the radiator
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- U.S. Patent Number: D703,126 S