No fine print. No minimum order amount.
Free Ground Shipping on all products within
the 48 contiguous states.
The X4 Power Flash arrives Pre-Loaded with DYNO Proven tune files that INCREASE HORSEPOWER and TORQUE! This product does not support any changes to your vehicle's emission system. With a HUGE Backlit display, the SCT X4 Power Flash makes it EASY to read the Real Time Vehicle Data, view popular sensor data such as EGT, Air / Fuel Ratio or any other 0-5 Volt source! The X4 Power Flash arrives Pre-Loaded with DYNO Proven tune files that INCREASE HORSEPOWER and TORQUE. Stores up to 10 custom tune files created by your local SCT Custom Tuning Dealer.
Part # 7015
- Built-in Wifi allows you to easily attach to your local area wireless network to download device updates.
- Reads & Clears PCM Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
- Need to monitor your vehicle's engine parameters? No need for a separate monitoring device. View & record your vehicle's PCM data on the device or on a PC.
- Monitor EGT temps, air-fuel ratio and other popular sensor data.
- The device backs up your factory PCM program during installation should you ever need to return your vehicle to the stock program. Restoring your vehicle to the stock PCM program is as easy as selecting "Return to Stock" from the device menu
- Full Color LCD display for easy viewing, day or night.
- Increases your vehicles Horsepower, Torque, Throttle Response and even Fuel Mileage
- Installs quickly & easily via your vehicle's OBDII port.
- Most popular Ford vehicles supported including 2015 models.
- Stores up to 10 custom tune files created by your local SCT Custom Tuning Dealer.
- USB Interface Cable & Livelink Datalogging software included
- Adjust for common performance bolt-ons such as Cold Air Kits, Exhaust Systems & Gears
- Adjustable Options vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles
- Allows adjustment for Longtube headers
- Idle Adjust
- Enable and select a value for Engine Idle position. This is a great feature for keeping voltage in the vehicle up while running auxiliary electronics off of the vehicle’s power system.
- Rev Limiter
- Regulate the highest RPM that an engine can reach before the engine is electronically limited. Increasing the RPM limit is recommended only for racing purposes. Once of the most important ways to protect your engine from damage is to keep the RPMs from going too high.
- Speed Limiter
- Change the top speed that the vehicle will reach before the engine automatically limits the power needed to go faster.