No fine print. No minimum order amount.
Free Ground Shipping on all products within
the 48 contiguous states.
AEM designs its Brute Force Intakes for popular trucks, SUV's and late-model, fuel injected muscle cars, and dyno-tunes each system to create more torque and horsepower than any other intake for large displacement engines. We test against the competition, and won’t release a system unless it outperforms all other offerings.
Our mechanical engineers emphasize tuning the resonance properties of the inlet pipe to help carry more air to the intake valves. We route our plumbing so that the filter draws air from the safest and coolest location, and provide a steel powder coated heat shield to shroud the filter from engine heat and road dirt. Every Brute Force Intake we make is 50-state legal or pending legality(excluding “Off Road” systems), and we guarantee them for life.
Our R&D testing procedures and quality first manufacturing processes set our intakes apart, but at the end of the day, what makes our intakes different is that we make more torque and horsepower than the competition, and deliver the best filtration and performance available through our DRYFLOW Synthetic filter. Combine this with complete hardware in every kit, a steel heat shield, reinforced brackets, unmatched looks and a lifetime guarantee, and it’s easy to see why Brute Force Intakes deliver the most “Air Power.”
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Outperforms every other system on the market
- 50-state legal or pending legality
- AEM’s lifetime DRYFLOW Synthetic air filter is 99.4% efficient, filters to one micron, and never needs filter oil!
- Inlet constructed lightweight aircraft aluminum and mandrel bent for maximum flow
- Reinforced TIG-welded brackets and fittings deliver added durability
- Carbon Black powder coated steel heat shield included(when applicable)
- Utilizes a complete hardware kit with soft mounts for a guaranteed perfect fit
- Includes exclusive AEM Power Spacer to maximize performance(when applicable, noted in search results)
- Comprehensive installation instructions, decals and license plate frame included
- Available in a silver powder coat or mirror-polished finish
|Air Filter Color||Red|
|Air Filter Height||5 in (127 mm)|
|Air Filter Large End Diameter||7.5 in (191 mm)|
|Air Filter Material||Non-woven Synthetic|
|Air Filter Outlet Shape||Round|
|CARB EO Number||D-670-15|
|Intake Pipe Color / Finish||Polished|
|Intake Pipe Material||Aluminum|
|Power Spacer included||No|
|Product Box Height||8.5 in (216 mm)|
|Product Box Length||18.25 in (464 mm)|
|Product Box Width||14.5 in (368 mm)|
|Product Style||AEM Brute Force Intake System|
|Street Legal In All US States||Yes|
|TUV Approved (Europe)||No|
|Weight||6.1 lb (2.8 kg)|