No fine print. No minimum order amount.
Free Ground Shipping on all products within
the 48 contiguous states.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. Thank you!
In 2003 Ford developed a specific tank for the 03 and 04 Mustang Cobras. This tank looked like a normal tank from the outside, but featured one of the finest internal baffling systems we have seen from an OE tank to date. In late 2011, Ford decided to discontinue these tanks.
At Aeromotive, we saw an opportunity to reproduce these tanks. Not only can we offer reproduction 03-04 Cobra tanks, but we can also modify the tooling in the production process to offer this same tank to fit all Fox Body Mustangs. That is exactly what we did and we took it one step further. We built specific A1000 and Eliminator Fuel Pumps that bolt right into top of these tanks.
These Fox Body Stealth Tanks give you the best performance possible from a stock appearing tank, and our proven A1000 or Eliminator fuel pumps built right into the tank. Choose from either pump and you can now bolt-in a fuel tank into your Fox that appears stock, but features an innovative baffling system, a built in fuel pump capable of supporting almost any hp demand and a pre-pump filter. These tanks are a direct bolt-in for 1986 1998 ½ Ford Mustangs. Although the Fox Body began in 1979 and carried all the way through 2004, some modifications are necessary for these system to be direct bolt-ins. See notes below on year specifications.
- Built in Eliminator Fuel Pump
- 100-Micron Stainless Steel Pre-Filter
- (1) ORB-08 Outlet Port & (1) ORB-08 Return Port
- Bolts right into factory location using factory tank straps
- Wiring upgrade recommended
- Requires the use of a full return style system
- Recommended Parts: P/N 13101 – EFI Bypass Regulator P/N 12301 – 10-Micron Post Pump Filter P/N 12305 – 2″ Billet Filter Bracket P/N 16301 – Fuel Pump Wiring Kit P/N 14101 – 86-95 5.0L GT & Cobra Fuel Rail Kit or… P/N 14103 – 96-04 4.6L SOHC GT Fuel Rail Kit or… P/N 14104 – 96-98.5 4.6L DOHC Cobra Fuel Rail Kit AN-08 Fuel Line For engine swaps, see our Fuel Rail Section for your engine platform
- Year specifications: * For 1979 -1985 Mustangs, you must use an 1986 or later leveling unit and aftermarket fuel level gauge. (73-10 Ohm) * 1998 1/2 -2004 Mustang Stealth Tanks coming soon. If you have a factory 2003 or 2004 Cobra or Cobra Fuel Tank, it is a direct bolt-in to your car. The following Aeromotive Fuel Pump part numbers are bolt-ins for these tanks only (Requires the use of 2003-04 Cobra fuel level sending unit as well)