No fine print. No minimum order amount.
Free Ground Shipping on all products within
the 48 contiguous states.
The Mishimoto Mustang Dual Pass Racing Radiator is the ideal upgrade to the stock OEM Mustang radiator. Made with aircraft quality aluminum and specifically engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions and protect your car from overheating. This aluminum radiator, like all Mishimoto Mustang radiators, is backed by our unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. Note - May require longer water hoses. Part # MMRAD-MUS-79 DP
- Direct fit for the 1979–1993 Ford Mustang 5.0L
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a three-row, 2.05" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Perfect for use on the street and strip
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Unique dual pass design is precision engineered to provide substantial heat transfer
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain
- Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Fits: 1979-1993 Ford Mustang 5.0L
Drain Plug Length: 0.047"
Drain Plug Thread Size: (M16) .06
Fill Neck Thickness: 0.08"
Tank Wall Thickness: 0.08"
Coolant Capacity: 3.97
Dual Pass: Yes
Core Length: 24.45"
Core Height: 16.7"
Core Size: 24.45" x 16.7"
Core Thickness: 2.05"