No fine print. No minimum order amount.
Free Ground Shipping on all products within
the 48 contiguous states.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. Thank you!
Available in self-adjusting or manually-adjustable kits, Ford Performance Parts clutch linkage upgrade kits and accessories feature billet aluminum construction and heavy-duty clutch cables. They'll provide you with years of smooth operation, while also providing softer pedal pressure and longer clutch life.
- This kit consists of a beefed-up clutch release fork and heavy-duty self adjusting high lubricity polymer-lined clutch cable.
- Fits 1979-1993 Mustang with factory self adjusting clutch quadrant
- Can be used with HD Throwout Bearing M-7548-A
- Can be used with Topside Clutch Adjuster M-7554-A and Double Hook Clutch Quadrant M-7583-A
- NOTES: 1984 and later cars have heavy-duty cable as original equipment. 1986 and later cars have beefed-up clutch release fork as original equipment. To install this kit in 1979-1981 vehicles with manual adjustment clutch mechanisms, the 1982 and later self-adjusting quadrant mechanism must be purchased from Ford and Lincoln-Mercury dealers.