No fine print. No minimum order amount.
Free Ground Shipping on all products within
the 48 contiguous states.
These BBK clear anodized billet aluminum Caster Camber Plates are designed to help improve your 1979-1993 Mustangs handling by improving the front end alignment. By installing a set of these BBK performance Gripp Caster Camber Plates you will be able to set and adjust the Caster and Camber independently of each other to obtain the best geometry set up for your Mustang suspension. These Caster Camber Plates are highly recommended when installing a set of lowering springs on any Ford Mustang. Lowering your Mustang will cause the top of the front tires to lean in towards the center of the car (Increased Negative Camber), resulting In uneven tire wear.
- Caster is the angle of the front strut towards the rear of the car (Positive) or front of the car (Negative)
- Camber is the angle of the front strut towards the engine (Negative) or outward from the engine (Positive)
- This excessive negative Camber can be easily corrected with these BBK/Gripp Caster Camber Plates, allowing alignment to factory or performance handling specifications.
- Some Mustang enthusiasts con.sider handling performance more important than horsepower and torque.
- These Mustang Caster Camber Plates will considerably improve the way your car will turn into corners flatter and be considerably more responsive to steering input overall.
- They will turn your car into a real corner carver.
- BBK /Gripp Caster Camber Kits are designed for the original Macpherson style struts. They are NOT designed to be used with Coil Over Kits.
Replacement Bushing Kit 1610 can be used to replace Bushings from Part #2525
Fitment: 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 Ford Mustang V6, GT, LX, Cobra