No fine print. No minimum order amount.
Free Ground Shipping on all products within
the 48 contiguous states.
The One-piece Aluminum driveshaft is designed for Increased Horsepower applications to deliver peak endurance and optimum strength. It comes fully assembled and balanced, ready to install. Spline and Slip design to allow for installation and suspension movement. Hard Plastic boot to keep grease in and water out to protect spline and slip from contaminants. Eliminates the need for a center support bearing. Reduced overall weight and rotating mass delivers improved driving performance and provides quicker acceleration
- Fits MUSTANG GT 2005-2010
- 1336 mm (52.598 inches) Overall Length face of transmission flange to face of rear end flange dimension
- Direct BOLT IN right out of the box
- 3.5 inch Diameter 6061-T6 Aluminum tubing with .125 inch wall thickness provides exceptional strength and reliability
- 1350 SERIES Dana Spicer 5-1350X solid body Universal Joints...much stronger than the 1330 series versions available for Mustangs
- Comes with 1350 series flange yoke to bolt to transmission
- Comes with 1350 series flange yoke to bolt to OE Mustang rear end flange...NO adaptor required
- Fully Assembled and Balanced
- Will not fit automatic transmission
- Off Road Use Only